1. Bridge your assets from Ethereum Mainnet to Arbitrum One. Please review [Arbitrum Bridge Tutorial]. for the specific steps.
2. Please make sure your wallet is using the Arbitrum One network and it's connecting to MCDEX
3. Under Liquidity Mining, click the "Stake" button on a liquidity pool card and open the pop-up window.
4. Enter the number of tokens you want to stake in the liquidity pool.
7. To remove liquidity, click the "Remove" tab on the pop-up window, enter the amount of LP token that will be used for unstaking, then click the "Remove Liquidity" button. After confirming the action in your wallet, your liquidity will be removed from the pool.