Follow the steps below to connect your TREZOR, Ledger in Metamask.
- Install Metamask for your Chrome. Read more
- Select the "Connect Hardware Wallet" option in Metamask
- Plug your Trezor or Ledger device into your computer
- Select "Trezor," or "Ledger" and click "Connect"
- You will get a popup from Trezor or Ledger asking you for permission to export your public key. Once confirmed, you will see the list of Ethereum accounts from your Trezor device in the MetaMask extension
- 6 Finally, select the account you want to use, and click “UNLOCK”