What information do we collect?
Information which identifies you personally or by which your identity can reasonably be ascertained. This may include but is not limited to:
- MCDEX requires the highest level of browser permissions that could potentially lead to procurement of more personal information.
- World Wide Web related information, including but not limited to IP Addresses, operating system and browser type may be received by MCDEX as a result of your interactions with us.
- Ethereum blockchain and other public blockchains provide transparency into transactions and MCDEX is not responsible for preventing or managing information broadcasted on a blockchain.
What is your information used for?
Your information may used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on our platform by understanding your needs and eligibility for products and services
- Conduct surveys and get feedback from you
- To enhance our site and platform
- To improve customer service
- To send periodic emails on platform updates, answer enquiries, notifications, user requests
- Provide news and other matters of general interest
- Meet MCDEX’s regulatory and legal requirements (e.g. verification of identity)
How is your information protected?
MCDEX implements a variety of security measures to ensure the safety of your information when you enter, submit, or access your information. Our security measures in place will be reviewed periodically in line with legal and technical developments. However, we are unable to give guarantee that misuses, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure will not occur.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). These cookies enable the site to recognize your browser and, if you have a registered account, associate it with your registered account.
Users Under Age of 13
MCDEX does not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under 13 without verifiable prior parental consent. Users under 13 must seek and obtain parental consent to use this website. If you believe such information has been inadvertently collected, we will take necessary steps in order to remove such information from our database.
Third Party Links
At our discretion, MCDEX may include or offer third party products or services on our site or platform. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.