1. Please make sure your wallet is using the BSC network, and it's connecting to MCDEX.
2. During BSC trading mining epochs, MCB rewards will be distributed to traders based on a formula that combines the total rewards in the pool (100,000 MCB in epoch 0) and trader score.
Paid fees, average open interests and staking score, will determine the trader score.
3. To earn staking scores, click the "Raise Score" button and open the “Trader MCB Staking” pop-up window.
4. Enter the number of MCB you want to stake for the staking scores, then click the “Stake MCB” button.
Note: Staking Score = Staked MCB X Remaining time in days to unlock your staked MCB
5. Please note, when you stake MCB for the scores, they will be locked for 100 days and can only be un-staked after the lock time ends.
If you agree with this rule, select the "I understand the staking rules" option on the pop-up window, click "Stake MCB," and confirm this action in your wallet.
Note: If you try to stake additional MCB while having staked ones, the unlock time will update.
6. Once you have staking scores, you can start mining by opening positions on the "Trade" page during the epoch.
First, select the perpetual contract you want to trade.
7. Set up the leverage that you prefer. Adjusting the leverage will require you to confirm the action in your wallet.
8. To open a long position, select the “Buy/Long” option; to open a short position, select the “Sell/Short” option.
9. Set the targeted underlying asset price for opening your position.
10. Enter either underlying asset or BUSD amount for the position(the amount in the two fields will adjust accordingly). You can also use the slider to enter the amount.
11. Once you have finished setting up and are ready to open the position, depending on the position type, click the “Buy/Long” or “Sell/Short” button to open the confirmation pop-up window.
Note: For a more detailed trading setup tutorial, please read “How to open a position”
12. Click the Buy/Long or Sell/Short button on the confirmation dialog to open the position. You will need to confirm this action in your wallet.
13. You can find your current positions under “Positions.”
14. The system will automatically count your trading data on the "Farm" page, and your rewards will start to accumulate in this epoch.
Tips: If you want to increase your estimated rewards，you can continuously increase paid fees and open interests by opening more positions, opening larger positions; you can likewise stake more MCB for higher staking scores.
When paid fees 10X, your mining share will 5X. When open interests or staking scores 10X, your mining share will 2X.
15. Your rewards from this epoch will become claimable after the epoch ends.
Once your rewards are claimable, click the "Claim" button, then confirm the action in your wallet.